Get a daily bite-sized digest of cryptoassets and blockchain-related news – investigating what’s under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- social media company TwitterThe company’s board urged shareholders to approve a proposed $44 billion sale of the company to Elon Musk, according to Axios. However, at the Qatar Economic Forum in Doha, Musk said there were still “unresolved issues” with the deal.
- digital asset investment company CoinShares Two physically-backed exchange-traded products (ETPs), CoinShares Physical Stake Matic and CoinShares Physical Stake Cosmos, have been added to the staking ETPs listed on the main German market Hitler.
- NFT market Magic Eden Announced the completion of a $190 million Series B financing, led by power capital and Greylock, valuing the company at $1.6 billion. The funds will be used to expand the company’s market and invest in new tools, they said.
- Professional Services Organization Deloitte and Bitcoin (BTC)-focused financial services firm NYDIG Announcing a strategic alliance to help companies implement digital asset capabilities in their businesses. They added that the consortium has created a centralized approach for clients seeking advice on implementing bitcoin products and services.
- wild goatA company that facilitates banks and businesses to join the Bitcoin Lightning Network protocol has signed 85 new customers in Miami, U.S., allowing them to accept BTC payments online and on point-of-sale systems.
- engineering team I/O global The company (IOG) behind the Cardano (ADA) blockchain network says they are “very close to completing the core work, with only 7 bugs remaining to complete the hard fork, and none currently rated as ‘critical'” “Before they launch a new hard fork. However, after some deliberation, the team decided not to send the hard fork update proposal to the testnet today to allow more time for testing.
- Ethereum (ETH) Scaling Platform polygon (MATIC) announced that its network has become carbon neutral by permanently decommissioning $400,000 of carbon credits to offset the 90,000 tons of greenhouse gases emitted since its blockchain launched, thus achieving negative carbon emissions.
- The U.K. government has announced that it will not implement its version of the proposed rules, which would require all senders of funds to have a “private” crypto wallet to collect the recipient’s identifying information. Based on the feedback received, treasury It argues that it does not make sense to create data collection rules for “non-custodial” or “private” wallets.
- Crypto Market Data Provider Kaizi announced with Deutsche Börse Group Provide them with real-time trading data from all covered centralized (CeFi) and decentralized (DeFi) crypto asset exchanges.
- FTX.US Indicates that a liquidation company has been acquired Embedded clearing The amount is unknown. The platform intends to expand its financial services offering to U.S. customers, and the acquisition will enable it to route, execute, clear and host all of its customers’ stock and options accounts and trades by using Embed’s infrastructure and licensing, they said.
- Bit Panda Announcement is now officially registered Bank of Spain Provider of virtual currency exchange services hosted as fiat currency and e-wallets.
- OKX Announced that it is introducing new sub-accounts for custodial trading to give its institutional clients more control over granting different levels of access within their accounts. New options will include transaction freezes, notifications, real-time monitoring and a kill switch for account owners, among others.
- CEO of Hong Kong Crypto Exchange Hu net tweet Withdrawals for some tokens will be opened shortly after his company announced in a blog post a day earlier that it would delay withdrawals for 24-72 hours. At the time of writing, there are still no updates on withdrawals.
- Highly supported cryptocurrency exchange Wald Money Control has laid off 30 percent of its workforce amid plunging cryptocurrency prices, tax concerns and a sharp drop in trading volumes, Money Control said, citing people familiar with the matter.The exchange is made by Vera VenturesThis is a family Paypal Founder Peter Thiel, Pantera Capital, Coinbase Venturesand others.
- Web3 Infrastructure Provider monthly payment roll out super minta developer-centric self-service platform that enables users to create, manage and mint utility NFTs.
- Bitcoin self-mining company Bit Farm Announced that it sold a total of 3,000 BTC for about $62 million over the past week and completed a previously announced $37 million new equipment financing with NYDIG, Improve corporate liquidity by about $100 million. This brings total BTC holdings to 3,349, including month-to-date production, which currently averages 14 BTC per day, they said.
- More details about the travel ban have emerged Terraform Lab Employees and colleagues – both former and current. The Dong-A Ilbo reported that 10 individuals, mostly developers, of Terraform or its affiliates were told not to leave South Korea until prosecutors completed their investigation of the company. the earth collision. Prosecutors are reportedly investigating allegations that Terra co-founder Do Kwon “knew there was a possibility” that Terra coins could depreciate in value ahead of the events in early May. Prosecutors also obtained a search warrant for the company’s tax-related documents.